Studio B Services
Whether you are decorating a new house, taking on a major renovation, or just revamping a room – we can help.
If you want a design plan - paint, wallpaper, furniture, fabrics, window treatments, flooring, carpet, fixtures or lighting for a room, several rooms, a renovation, or new construction, you are best served with our 15-hour design package.
This service starts with a one to two-hour consultation where we get to know you and your home. We’ll discuss your needs and begin a plan to make it happen. We will work together estimating a budget and selecting materials. When you love your choices, we’ll order and coordinate the rest.
A Design package also includes:
- As many meetings as you need.
- Access to our 3,000 square foot studio stocked with fabrics, wallpapers, and to the trade only furniture, lighting and accessory vendors from around the world.
- Floor plans, fabric samples, and updated estimates.
- Shopping, ordering and coordinating vendors, contractors, trades people and white glove delivery of furniture.
- Visits to tile, kitchen, and granite/stone/quartz showrooms.
If you want a full design plan but think 15 hours is more than you might need, you also have the option to be billed hourly.
If you are building a new house or thinking of a renovation, we’ll work closely with you, your architect, or contractor to help make those many decisions! Consultation services can roll into a Design Package when you are ready to decorate.
Consultations can be billed by the hour or in a 15-hour package.